Attorney Eric L. Boehmer
- Criminal Law
Eric Boehmer is an award winning attorney with the experience, confidence and knowledge to deal with the authorities when it comes to defending individuals against criminal charges. As a native of St. Charles County, Eric was born and raised in the Wentzville area. He attended St. Dominic High School in O'Fallon, MO. Eric was recently awarded a National Association of Distinguished Counsel Top 1% Award, a Top 100 Trial Attorney award for his achievements in Trial Law and a Top 10 Client Satisfaction Award for Criminal Law in Missouri.
Eric attended college at Furman University in South Carolina where he obtained his bachelor degree in Business Administration. While a player on Furman's baseball team, he was named to the all-conference tournament team and made the Dean's list for academic excellence. At Furman, Eric also became a member of the largest international fraternity, Tau Kappa Epsilon.
Upon graduation from Furman, Eric returned to the Show-Me State to attend law school at the University of Missouri-Columbia. He received the Cali Excellence for the Future Award before graduating with his Juris-Doctorate. Eric gained experience with internships at two different law firms and worked at the Attorney General's Office.
Upon passing the Missouri Bar Exam, Eric returned to St. Charles County to become an assistant prosecuting attorney. The trial experience and understanding of the court systems he gained during this time were building blocks that helped catapult his highly successful career as a criminal defense trial lawyer.
Eric's passion and expertise is operating in the courtroom and trying cases. He has tried numerous judge and jury trials with an extremely high success rate. He has multiple acquittals in Class A felony jury trials as well as many lower level felony and misdemeanors. Eric's proven track record and attention to detail in working for his clients has earned him the well-deserved reputation as a successful attorney. Please call now to make an appointment so that you can benefit from Eric's knowledge and experience.
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Cali Excellence for the Future Award
- Furman University, South Carolina
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Tau Kappa Epsilon, Member
- Major: Business Administration
- Missouri Bar Association, Member, Present
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, Present
- Possession of Child Pornography, Not Guilty Verdict by Jury, 2015, St. Charles County Circuit Court
- Illegal Search and Seizure, Dismissed Charges due to motions to suppress states evidence, Lincoln County Court
- Unlawful Use of a Weapon , Not Guilty Verdict by Jury, St. Charles County Circuit Court
- Assault, Charges were thrown out, St. Charles County Circuit Court
- Felony DWI, Not Guilty Jury Verdict, St. Louis County State Court
- Statutory Rape in the 1st Degree, Not Guilty Verdict by Jury, Lincoln County State Court
- Drug Charges, Charges Thrown Out due to illegal search and seizure, St. Charles County State Court
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel Top 1% Award, a Top 100 Trial Attorney award
- Top 10 Client Satisfaction Award for Criminal Law in Missouri
- Cali Award of Excellence
- AVVO Clients Choice Award
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award for American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- 10 Best Lawyers for American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- NAFDD Superior DUI Attorney Award
- St. Charles County Prosecutors Office, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney